- The Seguriper is the male version of the segnale. However instead of focusing on support, the Seguriper focuses on crippling the enemy with a variety of debuffs, and then pummeling them with both physical and magical attacks. It is one of the 2 newest classes, available only at Dekaron Evolution.
- Very Fun to Play
- Many Useful Debuffs.
- Great PK/PVP Class
- Like Segnale has Healing skills and AOE Buffs
- Mid - High Damage
- Good Defense
- Good Resistances
- Cheap to Play
- Serves as a Damage dealer and Supporter.
- Slow Compared to other Classes
- Not as Much Healing Skills compared to Segnale
- Blood Skills are Really weak
- Not many Useful AoE skills.
The Seguriper weapon is the Scythe. The scythe is a well balanced weapon between Physical and Magical attack with more emphasis on physical damage. and has a super powers mega buttons from to top and under firingn economic substitute
The Seguripers armor is lower than one would expect from a physical damage dealer. However the Seguripers strength lies in preventing the enemy from attacking you by utilizing a horde of debuffs, as well as supporting himself with his self heal. A list of Seguriper armor can be found here.
The Seguriper uses 3 categories of skills Heal/Curse/Blood along with trans-up and miester skills.
Stat Point BuildsEdit
●Strength Build - Put points into into STR and HEAL at a 3:1 ratio. So after 400 points you would have 100 HEAL and 300 STR. This build is best for leveling the Seguriper NOT for PvP/PK
• Very high Damage • Stunlock Monsters at any level • Quick and Easy Farming
• Low to average survivability • Requires constant healing • Easily stunlocked in PvP/PK
● Heal Build - Only put points into your weapon requirement (STR/SPR) and the rest of your points should go into HEAL. Never put points into Dex as the seguriper does not benefit from DEX. This build is best for PvP/PK
•High survivability •Medium to High skill damage •Effective in PK/PvP
•Relies on quality of Scythe for damage •More difficult to stunlock higher level monsters when training or farming for equipment.
info source: (IGN-Soulshredder) Dekaron Extreme Action - Nexon